If you’re looking for local dental professionals who treat patients of all ages, including children, you want family dentistry in Allentown, PA.
However, if you’re an adult seeking individual dentistry for yourself, you can choose a general or a family dentist to address your dental health issues and keep your smile healthy.
Besides treating children, a family dentist may offer more diverse treatments because of the broad age range of patients. For example, a family dentist provides children’s dentistry and treatments for older family members, including periodontal therapies.
We Offer Comprehensive Family Dentistry
Here are just some of the options we offer in our dental office as a family dentist:
- General dentistry, including root canals and periodontal treatment
- Preventive dentistry, including oral cancer screenings and teeth cleanings
- Children’s dentistry, including fluoride treatments and general maintenance
- Cosmetic dentistry, including tooth-colored restorations and teeth whitening
- Tooth replacement, including dental implants
- Orthodontics, including pediatric evaluations and Invisalign
- Sedation dentistry, including nitrous oxide
- Emergency dentistry, including prompt treatment
Contact Our Dental Office in Allentown, PA
In short, general dentistry is adult dentistry, but family dentistry considers patients of all ages, including children. To learn more about our dental services or schedule checkups and teeth cleanings for yourself and your family, give us a call today.