Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We believe that we can provide the highest quality dentistry when our patients are an active part of the decision-making process. Answering your questions isn't just a courtesy – it gives us an opportunity to explain things to you in such a way that you feel confident and understand what it means to you and the direction of your oral health care. No question is too small, and the only silly question is the one that isn't asked.
We've shared a few of the questions we hear most often below. You probably have plenty of your own, though, so please don't ever hesitate to contact our Allentown dental office, and we'll find the answers you're looking for.
- What are dental crowns used for?
- How can I tell if I have gum disease?
- What options do you offer for replacing missing teeth?
- Do you accept my dental insurance?
- Do you offer personalized treatment plans?
- My old filling is chipping. What can you do to help?
- How often do I need to replace my complete denture?
- Am I a good candidate for Invisalign?
- How often do I need to visit a dentist?
- Why do I need a crown for my tooth?
- How do I clean my denture?
- What is the difference between dental plaque and calculus?
- What are common signs and symptoms of periodontal disease?
- What are dentures?
- Who Can Have Invisalign?
- Does Invisalign work for gaps between front teeth?
- How does Invisalign work?
- Does Invisalign help with gapped front teeth?